skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
RESEARCH
Research process+ Literature Review+ Research Strategy+ Debate+Dissertation
Tuesday, 6 April 2010
London Fashion Network - Power of the Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search This Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(15)
▼
April
(15)
From Seth Godin's blog- posted on March 29, 2010
No title
INDIVIDUAL RESEARCHED TEXT
RESEARCH STRATEGY: FASHION BLOGS
The Future of Fashion Blogging
Fashion Blog Ethics
The Business of Fashion Blogging
Fashion Blog Marketing
IFB / NYFW 2010 Fashion Blogger Panel Part 1
On Fashion Blogs…
http://heartifb.com/2009/10/02/we-are-the-future/
London Fashion Network - Power of the Blog
Bryanboy on fashion & the internet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CMJi-MQmKQ&feature...
IS MONEY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL? <!--StartFragment--...
►
2009
(2)
►
November
(2)
About Me
Nibha
Chislehurst, United Kingdom
Well, to start with, I am a fashion designer by profession, which explains why I am a little crazy in the head. I love reading and dancing- both make me restore back my energy levels and they are great ways for me to de-stress myself.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment